On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Carsten Nielsen
<list_re...@toensberg.dk>wrote:

> Den 23-08-2013 19:45, Carsten Nielsen skrev:
>
>  Seems like most of the top menu on www.openstreetmap.org is flowing
>> below the map, making it hard to klik on the Edit "label".
>>
>>  And just as I pressed the send button, is started working again.
>
> A common problem with website updates is browsers unevenly
cache different content types (javascript, css and html content).
Press shift-reload or shift-F5 to get fresher content (but it make take 3
or more refreshes in Chrome).

The site developers can avoid this with with a cache-busting serial number
(e.g. 0001_site.js 0002_site.js) that gets incremented for major changes.