Hi Bimal,

I'm still not sure what you search for.
As far as I know and as far as I understand the problem you refer to,
OSM as a whole is not searching for solutions.

OSM is not defining addresses, but collecting addresses with their
correspondent location.
For some countries, everywhere where addresses with some kind of
"numbering" scheme exists that works fine, in many others this fails,
due to missing street names, missing house number organizations and so on.
In some countries the people use different "addressing schemes" like
reference points, and for reference points there has been a discussion
on the tagging-mailinglist before - started on 20th of March 2012 by
Felix Delattre.

So IMHO OSM may collect addresses even in different formats, if that
seems reasonable, but it cannot "invent" "standardized" addresses for
countries where these don't exist.

regards
Peter