2013/9/30 NopMap <ekkeh...@gmx.de>

> The original example wasn't mine, but I think it is very common that a pub
> has much later opening hours than a restaurant. Having both as part of the
> same enterprise is a british speciality if I remember my visits correctly.
>
> And mapping them as separate POIs is the only practical and human readable
> way we currently have available, that's the point. :-)

+1, I also see it like this. If you want, group them into a site relation
afterwards. The argument: one osm object for one real life thing doesn't
work anyway. What is "one real life thing"? Why should the pub and the
hotel (restaurant / telephone / letter box / ...) be the same thing? If one
business has several shops, is that one or several "things"?

cheers,
Martin