My 2 cents: the deployment yesterday was the final step to making the
design and the user interaction consistent over the the whole site
(forgetting about the handful of real usability issues that should be
addressed). The baby steps that had been made over the last year or so
had led to a situation where the site was a hodge pod of different stuff
and very inconsistent UI. Not to mention that due to the cruft that had
gathered over the years and that we were not using the available screen
real estate very well at all.

What I would hope now that the UI has been cleaned up that we can
improve the messaging about what we are and what we do, and keep
everybody abreast of new developments in the project now that there is
more space available, roughly along the lines the original design work
from Saman mapped out.

Simon