Besides predicting that exactly that would happen with Wikipedia once google started providing WP based excerpts, I don't think that it is really an argument pro/con any specific licence*.

WP historically was the sole consumer and distributor of WP data of note, in the case of OSM that has been different at least for a large part of its history. So in the end it is really just normality arriving for WP (if you don't want that to happen then you probably shouldn't be an open data project).

Simon

* at least here google is now providing regular, well visible links to wikipedia, in contrast to what they originally did (tiny light grey "invisible" text). IMHO still not CC by-SA compatible, but that is for WP to decide.