Hi,

Thank you for objecting the OSM API is only there for editing. I wasn't
considering it properly.

Thus, writing a little translator for GeoJSON to use a Tilemill layer
sounds better to me since Tilemill is currently supported where
Halcyon/Potlach 2 seems deprecated.

It would be great that Tilemill allow users to specify a bounding box
associated to a geoJSON service request when adding a datastore, wouldn't
it ?

Cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com