Paul Norman wrote
> Keep in mind since OpenAddresses is a database of databases, there's a
> license on the OpenAddress database (CC0) and then the licenses on its
> contents (the address databases).
>
> Unfortunately, using the data requires converting each different schema to
> whatever schema you require. It's a fairly conventional ETL (extract,
> transform, load) problem, it just needs to be repeated for each data set.

I should point out that this ETL process is the next step for the project.

We're working on writing what amounts to ETL processes for each of the
source datasets so that we end up with a single unified dataset from all*
the sources.

That is happening here:
https://github.com/openaddresses/openaddresses-conform

* Where local copyright laws and data licenses allow.