Thank you, Clifford.

I hope I could fix those, by rechecking all the tagging and roles
("outer" especially) in the relations. I think this could have been the
reason. Nevertheless this phenonema of not rendering the label of the
admin_level=4 regions is happening with all regions/departamentos in
Nicaragua. Also the ones which are not throwing an error by the OSM
Inspector [1] Please compare with the relations which are subareas of
the county's relation [2].
I further added a label to one of the regions' relation [3], using the
short name for testing purposes, and placed it where no much other stuff
is around.

Marking the tiles, close to this label node, as "/dirty" to refresh
them, would not render the region's label... :(

[1]
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=multipolygon&lon=-85.04810&lat=12.23695&zoom=8&overlays=invalid_geometry_hull,duplicate_ways,intersections,intersection_lines,ring_not_closed_hull,ring_not_closed,unconnected_end_nodes,touching_inner_rings_hull,touching_inner_rings,role_mismatch_hull,role_mismatch,duplicate_tags_hull,duplicate_tags,multipolygons_type_is_boundary,type_is_boundary,ways,role_markers,way_end_nodes,way_nodes
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/287666
[3] http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2195081#map=8/11.921/-83.589