Hi,

Some news of Osmose QA.

http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/

The move of translations on Transifex web site to facilitate the work of the contributors had unexpected effects. First, spontaneous translations into new languages have been ​​proposed, but also several requests to support new countries into Osmose QA. Unfortunately we still lack computing power to do the job, so, for countries with lots of data - like Japon, Poland or Netherlands -, we encourage local communities to support a backend server by themselves. As you can see, we are still looking for servers to increase the coverage.
Translations are now almost all available at
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/osmose/ with the aim to translate all strings of Osmose QA.

A new "Export" menu has been added on the main page. It exports errors visible on map in different formats, including GPX to take out on the field, RSS to monitor an area, a simple list on a web page and also a link to load all the objects affected by errors in the view in JOSM at once.

Finally, some improvements were made in the javascript code to support older mobile devices and save some battery.

Frédéric.