Hi Andreas,

I'm the author of Kosmos. It doesn't really work with the new OSM data (64
bit IDs etc) and I haven't received any user support email for at least a
couple of years, so it's safe to say no one uses it anymore. Maperitive
replaced all of its functionality long time ago. So if you feel the need to
clean up the wiki pages, please don't hesitate to do so. And thanks for the
effort.

Best regards,
Igor Brejc