Hi,

On 09/01/2014 10:40 AM, Lester Caine wrote:
> As I said earlier, wikimedia DO finally seam to be learning, but they
> have a long way to go before I will waste time contributing again. That
> THEY control what they allow to be covered is my only problem here

Well, WE control what WE allow to be covered too.

Allowing your database to be filled with *anything* is not a sign of
quality of any kind.

As always, opinions diverge on where exactly to draw the the line but
I'm pretty sure there are some things you would not want in OSM - spiral
walks, anybody?

Bye
Frederik