On 29/10/2014, Jukka Rahkonen <jukka.rahko...@latuviitta.fi> wrote:
> "If I don't get elected then I'll continue focusing on address data
> outside of OSM. It's frankly the easier route but it would be a real
> shame if OSM isn't the venue to make it happen."

The funny/sad part of that quote is that "getting elected to the osmf
board" and "deciding wether to work on addresses inside the main osm
db or outside it" really should be independant propositions. I can
think of a few reasons why one would try to link the two, but they're
all bad. For the sake of diplomacy, I'll assume that I missed the good
valid reasons.