Hi,

Volker Schmidt schrieb:
> I try to find a tool that continuously monitors all members of a relation
> for changes.

"OSMarelmon" might be the tool you're looking for. A student at the
University of Passau wrote it a while back, his thesis (in German) can
be found here http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Research#Passau

However, the service is currently not available anymore. I once created
a subdomain and proxied the content, but sadly the original server was
shut down a while back. You can still find the sources here
https://github.com/Pedrakhan/osmarelmon

I found it quite useful. It told you any kind of change to a relation,
even if single nodes (nodes of a way that are member of the relation)
were moved and it tried to make the changes human readable. Therefor you
simply had to define the type of relation you search for, which in turn
gave you a rss feed which informs about the changes.

I'll have a look if the server can be reactivated.

Peda