Hi,

   I wonder about the territorial waters of Gibraltar.

I noticed today that a raw sketch of these waters had been in OSM for a
while but then removed by someone, putting the border of the country
exactly along the coastline. This does not sit well with Gibraltar's own
claims (3nm). I reverted to the old version but what we have now is
neither here nor there.

I read up on things on Wikipedia but I'm really none the wiser. It
appears that there are UK military ships down there and that they
occasionally chase away a Spanish vessel so they do seem to have
"control" of at least some part of the sea.

Is there anyone who can speak to the situation on the ground, ideally
without being a Spanish or British nationalist and therefore potentially
biased?

Should we add the full 3nm territorial water line to OSM?

Bye
Frederik