On Thursday 13 August 2015 21:54:39 Warin wrote:
> Leave the node data in OSM, change the tag building=yes to
> building=demolished (may not be rendered nor official OSM tagging) add a
> note as to who/why ..

I advocate using demolished:building=yes as described in
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lifecycle_prefix. This is clearer for data
consumers.

--

The field "from" of an email is about as reliable as the address written on the
back of an envelope.

Use OpenPGP to verify that this message is sent by me. You can find my public
key in the public directories, like pool.sks-keyservers.net.