> El 10 nov 2015, a las 09:57, Badita Florin <baditaflo...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> Hello, i have a question, how do you tag the opening hours for a turn
> restriction that is activated only during a certain time of day or week.
> Also, do you have an idea what software is using this attributies ?
>
> http://i.imgur.com/a1eBFoe.jpg
>
> On the wiki the information is old and also deprecated
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction
>
> It says about hour_on but on the wiki the tag is not valid.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:hour_on
>
> Should i use the http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:opening_hours tag, as
> recomented ?
>
> My fear is that i will add a restriction, and all of the apps that does not
> parse the opening hours will use this as a default , and will make this
> restriction permanent, producing maybe more damage then not adding the
> restriction at all

I don't know what the correct tag is, and the wiki is inconsistent about it. It
says hour_on is deprecated in favor of opening_hours and conditional
restrictions, but the Conditional restrictions page says nothing about turn
restrictions, and the turn restrictions page says you should use hour_on...

But as far as I know there is no OSM routing engine that supports conditional
restrictions yet, whatever the tag. It's not an easy problem, especially since
the algorithm has to consider if the restriction applies at the time the user
would arrive to that point, rather than at the time he asks for the route at
the beginning of the trip.

--
Nicolás