Hi Frederik,

I have a more fundamental question based on the assumption that jobs in the
HOT Tasking Manager occupy a small part of the real physical world: Why
does it matter what the changeset comments in this area is? If everyone
mapping a city in Nigeria, such as in task
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1335, uses a comment to reflect this, how
does this bother people mapping outside that area?

If people, for some reason, map outside of this city using the same
changeset, you might notice it in your local area, but thanks to the
comment you'll be bale to understand what the problem was.

You say that you find these comments "not useful", but can you expand?
Could you please let me know what useful things I could be spending my time
on?

Thanks, Joseph