Hi Mike,

Our results will be published in a peer-reviewed conference or journal. This publication will, at a minimum, be considered a “Green Open Access” publication (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-archiving) and potentially will be a “Gold Open Access” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_access_journal) one. After publication, our research group also blogs about our publications in an open and understandable-to-non-researchers way as well. Hopefully this answers your question. Definitely let me know if it does not.

Thanks,
Andrew