On 30/03/2016 22:20, Ian Sergeant wrote:

I've never seen it as a hotbed of uncountered policymaking.

This is another case which confirms my point: As there's no record, unless you're on it 24/7, you'll have no idea what it's being used for, or when.

On a couple of occasions I've been told it was used to make decision about OSM. They wanted to talk to 'like minded people', away from all the 'noise'. (paraphrased)

On a slight tangent, it's disappointing that the developers of the iD editor are reluctant to discuss its tagging features on the tagging forum.

Dave F.

---