> I guess an example of what I am seeing as a poor quality edit,
> http://osm.org/changeset/40156579
>
> An embassy called Rachel?
> Mistagging of a Monument?

well, this seems to be more the kind of "test" some newbies think they have
to perform to really be sure that they are doing online edits ;-)

I have just discovered another type of problem:
* people adding full wikipedia urls into the website tag. In all cases
there was already a wikipedia tag present.

I have now started to add: "Please contact maps.me for further support." at
the end of my changeset comments ;-)

One thing is clear, this new editor brings us an order of magnitude more
edits and new users than before, and if OSM will survive it (i.e. data
quality does not reach abyssal levels) it will be a major boost.

Cheers,
Martin