Hi Robert,

Am 26.06.2016 um 06:10 schrieb Robert Helvie:
> I don't know about any other edits the user has made, but the ones in the
> Sejong area really should be reverted. It is a shame, because the other
> data they add such as names and address info could be very useful. But
> their copying of possibly unlicensed data without attribution puts
> Openstreetmap in jeopardy.

What's the nickname of the user you are complaining about?
Which changesets of this user have been commented by you?

If you think that a revert is the best solution, you should avoid manual
fixes. They generate conflicts during the reverts. I hope that your
fixes do not contain "valueable" information (i.e. can be also reverted
without loosing good information).

If the user continues adding fictional data or copies from other sources
without permission although you have wrote that to him twice or more
often, you can ask DWG to block him temporarily. This will either stop
him adding new data or – what I hope – read your comments and change his
behaviour.

Best regards

Michael