As Hakuch already says: The project "new server" will take some time.
I don't know what all has to be done, to fire up the server, set the admins
into position etc.
I think that we should go with an other forum, because fluxbb seems not to be
that easy to handle.
Then all software we need has to be installed on the server. Then the forum
itself comes onto the server.
This is the time when we have to have a template which matches the OSM style.
Several plugins have to been written/installed. E.g. the OAuth-Plugin.

In general for the server i would expect that we have 3 admins and a 3rd
organisation (OSMF) with credentials for the server, the database and the
forum-administration. So this case cannot happen. More rights for the mods are
possible as well :DD

So it's a bit of work and i think we should start as fast as possible with this
project.
With the freeze-time sb has already said, Iceland has to wait at least 4 weeks
for their forum to be installed. So we don't have that much time.
I assume that some organisation, probably the OSMF, has to put the admins into
power. So sb, whe knows the system better than me, should probably write the
procedure here.

An other thing I don't understand... Why do we have to wait, when the current
admin didn't answer the question from iceland for some month already?

RegardsMicro

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.