Am 22.11.2016 um 22:51 schrieb Ben Discoe:
> Usually, using "overpass turbo" returns results which are very recent,
> usually less than an hour.

Right, it should actually be somewhere in the range of a few minutes.

> However, for the past 2 days, results seem to be very out of date.
>
> As an example, this query: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/kfp
>
> returns hundreds of nodes which were moved or deleted days ago.
>
> Is it a known issue of replication delay?

Can you check your server settings in overpass turbo? Log files indicate
you're using the dev instance right now. I don't have updates running on
that particular endpoint. I would recommend to simply switch to the main
instance for up-to-date data.

hth.