On 09/12/2016 12:20, Rory McCann wrote:

How about someone local go there, survey, and possibly remove the node?
If users are providing feedback, maybe someone should look into it,
rather than complain that the user keeps providing feedback.

It's was a "My Local", and certainly isn't now because that chain ceased trading earlier this year.

However, I'd suggest that someone (preferably local to the area) tries to help the mapper make useful edits to OSM themselves. Clearly this person wants to update the map; they just don't know how to do so (and the UI of MAPS.ME isn't helping them). I'd comment on one of the notes explaining what OSM is and suggesting that they use the credentials that they use for MAPS.ME to login to osm.org on a PC and use the browser-based editor there to delete the shop. Who knows, they might see other stuff that needs mapping in that area too...

Map edits suggest that there are quite a few mappers in the Bristol area - so who's the friendliest one (to reply on a note)?

Cheers,

Andy