Am 22.01.2017 um 13:38 schrieb David Marchal:
> I’m studying asking authorization for data import to a potential provider,
> and have a question about the ODbL: does it mandate the preservation of
> source tags, or at least including their content in the re-using DB
> disclaimer? The potential data provider could be more easily convinced if I
> could guarantee him that.
Wrong place for the question, but the answer is no and no.

Naturally any such tags are preserved at least in the database dump
including history and via the changeset and history views of objects,
but that is it, there are no downstream attribution requirements outside
of pointing back to OSM, and indirectly individual sources via the
Copyright and Contributors pages.

Simon