Joost
Off the top of my head... The French government led by etalab have a really
good model of working with OSM and several good projects.In the USG, USAID has
been working with OSM and universities for data in Malaria spraying
campaigns.Several resilience programs developed by the World Bank serving local
governments using OSM.
Let's get a catalog started -- want to create a wiki page Joost?
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Friday, February 3, 2017 10:47 AM, john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>