We have something similar in Ottawa, three bits of Government, Gatineau,
Ottawa and a federal body called the NCC.  Each have their own maps that
overlap of their paths for cyclists.  OSM is more complete than anything
but all three do have Open Data with I understand designated cycle paths.
They are difficult to map as many are not signed specifically for cyclists.

Cheerio John