Hi

A polygon in a multi-polygon relation has got corrupted & appears to be orthogonalized.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/308393090#map=14/51.5352/-2.5523

OSM's & JOSM's history shows me (DaveF) as he last amender 2 months ago.
Potlatch 1&2 show user ndm as the last one on the 28th at 22:04 although I can't see it listed in his changesets

I've tried reverting using P1 & josm but when I save they both say there's nothing to upload.

I run out of ideas. Are there any other tools which can be used to rectify it?

DaveF.

---