Come to think about it looks indeed as a small resort. There is no helipad, no pier to accept heavier armored boats.

This case shows a limitation of satellite imagery. It is hard to tell by looking at the roofs from above what it is. But if in addition to the satellite imagery we had an oblique aerial image like this one for example:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/15/Beach-Chayka-aerial-2.jpg
it would be a much easier task. One such aerial photo would be enough for the whole reef.

I did not have time to go along the streets to film "street view" photos, but it took me about couple of minutes to shoot this aerial photo.

Best regards,
Oleksiy