Vivien

You should be aware that this mail got stuck in the mailing list mail
queues for two days, leaving essentially no time for
organisations/companies etc that were not aware of this well in advance
of participating in any reasonable form and while the two day delay can
be attributed to bad luck, leaving an announcement to such a late date
is just asking for something to go wrong.

This is the 2nd time this year that we have seen a GFDRR / WorldBank
pseudo public call for interest that has excluded
companies/organisations not in the HOT et al fold, I hope we are not
seeing a pattern here.

Simon