I received today my new DJI Spark quad-copter and made a panoramic aerial image with it:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Aerial_photographs_of_Geneva#/media/File:Geneva-aerial-panorama.jpg

This aircraft is so small and light that some local regulations are not even applicable for it, as the they are mostly for the UAVs from 0.5 kg up to 30 kg (though the common sense and good piloting are always applicable). Nevertheless the image is of a surprisingly good quality for a cloudy day, and since it is panoramic it covers quite a large area.

The 21 aerial photos for a panoramic image are taken automatically during a flight, and then they are stitched together by the DJI Media Maker software on a PC.

Best regards,

Oleksiy