On 21/09/2017 13:19, Clifford Snow wrote:
... which makes it difficult for some people in wheelchairs to access. Even though the requirement is there, I would probably mark it as inaccessible.

Funnily enough, someone at a recent OSM East Mids meetup mentioned exactly that sort of issue - specifically the width of some wheelchairs and the difficulty navigating the entrance / exit (not someone _at_ the meetup, just someone who happened to be in the same room of the pub).  I'm pretty sure that I'd struggle to tell whether a bus was "actually accessible" or not until I'd actually tried it with a wheelchair.

Other examples of this sort of thing that I'm aware of are a barrier/bend in the path combination (1) that is probably doable in most wheelchairs but not on a mobility scooter (the problem there is not the width of the barrier but that combined with the location) and a crossing of a busy road (2) which is likely impassable to both most of the time because of the volume of traffic.  I've refrained from adding wheelchair tags to either because I don't think I'm best placed to make the necessary value judgement about it.

Cheers,

Andy

1) http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/54.01163/-1.05798
2) http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/54.00467/-1.05569