So, to sum up:
1) There was a link to disambiguation page that no one has corrected until it was detected by Yuri's tool. 2) User kartonage has wrongly linked "Žagarės I piliakalnis" to "Žagarės II piliakalnis" in Wikipedia. 3) You have reverted it back to disambiguation link and no wikidata=* tag even though there is an established ground truth in the form of big information tables in front of each of those hillforts with names "Žagarės piliakalnis I" and "Žagarės piliakalnis II" in big letters.

No, that is plain wrong.
I sum it up more correctly:

Up to version #4 of http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1717783246/history
that object had a useful wikipedia link for a human being.
An average humans can cope with a disambiguation page like this.

Version #5 broke that wikipedia link. Given the changeset comment, this was apparently due to a faulty wikidata link.

Version #6 reinstated a useful wikipedia link for a human being. Linking to the currently matching Wikipedia page might have been even better, but it is up to a local mapper to decide whether the page title of the Wikipedia page title reasonably matches the OSM object.

To avoid having the same problem again, the wikidata tag has been dropped in that version.

Best regards,

Roland