Hi,

you can surely do that with overpass, just add (newer:"yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ssZ") after the thing you're searching for. Alternatively you could also use "adiff" to search for a specific time frame.

Example query: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/uz9

Greetings
pbnoxious

On 2018-01-11 10:34, Javier Sánchez Portero wrote:
Maybe there exists a feature in overpass to filter by creation date and I
have missed it?

El 11 ene. 2018 9:10, "Michał Brzozowski" <www.ha...@gmail.com> escribió:

I second the question. A marriage of Google Alerts and overpass turbo
would be great for tracking tags that e.g. shouldn't exist in given country
(or are suspicious). Or just plain QA in which overpass is quite powerful.

Michał

11.01.2018 9:57 AM "Javier Sánchez Portero" <javiers...@gmail.com>