Hi, John:

This changeset added 328 road segments, to a small area in the SW outskirts of Benin City [1]. I've checked the rest of the city and most of the cities of all Nigeria, and didn't find any other one.

It's messy, obviously, as s/he added the roads where there were many streets already mapped.

I am not sure if these data was imported from a 3rd source (his changeset comment is "Latest update for a community work i performed in December 2017"), but weather it is an import or not, I guess the first step should be reverting this changesets, and then, if they are his/her own data, tell him/her how s/he could integrate his/her data into OSM.

If it is an import, it should be immediately reverted or redacted, and only being imported after following the imports guidelines.

I have also added a comment to his/her changeset. Let's wait a bit if s/he answers to the comments.

Cheers,

Rafael.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/54996297