Using Roland Overpass query, we can search easily in JOSM witha query for
simultaenous childs of  1. way with power:line tag and 2. way with no
power:line tag
child(type:way & power:line) & child(type:way & -power:line)
Then with the Todo plugin, we can revise each individual point and unclip from
the electric network.

Pierre

    François Lacombe wrote:
Hi all,Osmose-QA also display such bad connection between power lines and non
power features
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/fr/error/16446522057 (item 7040 class 4)

We also have this issue related to unterminated lines like this occurence
(7040 class 2) :
http://osmose.openstreetmap.fr/fr/error/16430655499
https://github.com/osm-fr/osmose-backend/issues/229

It causes a lot of false positive alerts because occuring on T connections
(not only for power lines)
No offense intended towards devs who do a lot of good work anyway :)

All the best

François