I am looking for an OSM based mobile app which would allow me to load
additional vector data (shape files, KML, geojson, etc) into it.  My reason
for wanting to do this is twofold:

* Not all data belongs in OSM (e.g. cadastral), but sometimes this data is
useful while surveying (cadastral data will help one avoid trespassing).

* Some types of data belong in OSM, but should be field verified first.
For example, one may see something in an overhead image that looks
interesting, but not be able to positively identify it. Its location could
be loaded into the app without adding to OSM, and this would serve to guide
the user to its location in order to survey it.

Do you have any recommendations? I already have OsmAnd, but I don't think
it has this capability.

Mike