Currently I'm pointing to
http://web.archive.org/web/20180317184051/https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/
however as the opendatacommons.org links are all over the place that
isn't really a solution. OKI seems to be aware of the issue, but that is
about all what we know (they seem to be intending to move the site to a
static website, but there doesn't seem to be a time line or anything
available that would indicate if that will happen soon or in a decade).

I'm sure waving some $ bills in the direction of OKI/Viderum would get
it fixed pronto, but it is obviously an undesirable situation that we
are depending on a third party that doesn't seem to be interested to
provide a stable link to our licence terms.

Simon