Hi,

Since September 2016 I've been sponsoring a rendering server for OSM tiles
called `vial` out of personal finance. It is set up on Hetzner. This month
Belarus tax regulations changed, and Hetzner starts charging 20% more from
Belarus residents.

If somebody is willing to take the flag of sponsoring this machine, drop me
a line and I'll transfer server to your account. I'll stop it in July
otherwise. Monthly fee is 144.2 EUR now.

If you're willing to set up another server (cheaper or on bigger hardware)
side by side, have a look at Hetzner's Server Bidding - you can find
similar machines, without setup fee. Try getting smaller machine with
SSD+HDD and setting SSD as caching device for HDD - it's going to get
better performance than current Vial's setup (which spends lots of time
waiting for HDD).

More on how to provide a server for OSM:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Servers/Tile_CDN

Thanks.