Hi,

    most of the place names in North Korea had been copied from a web
site called "38northdigitalatlas.org". We have received a complaint from
the copyright holders about this. The user who added the information has
admitted to copying it. The copyright holders have asked us to remove
the data. We have tried to convince them to allow us to keep it but it
wasn't possible, so I've redacted the affected place nodes (and some
boundaries) in https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/59473904.

If you happen to have access to material than can legally be used to
re-add some of the now missing place names, then your help is very
welcome. Please be meticulous in specifying your sources when adding
place names though - we don't want to re-import 38northdigitalatlas.org
data through the back door. This particularly applies to information
sourced from Wikipedia/Wikidata - please do not use them as sources.

Bye
Frederik