I found a small airfield close to Boussac with this tool: http://ausleuchtung.ch.local/travel_pack/?lat=46.3561695279802&lon=2.5460815429687504&zm=12&rd=10&sk=aeroway&sv=aerodrome&t=0

At this airfield there is an air-club: https://www.facebook.com/Les-Ailes-Montlu%C3%A7onnaises-273169482716262/

If it is another Boussac (there are several in  France) just use this tool to find a small airfield with an air-club at it. Then you may try to write to people, to the light aircraft pilots of an air-club, asking them the question.

These people may know as their look very attentively at the ground below when they fly for numerous reasons. The hard part could be to convince them to assist, for this you may try to explain them why you need this info.

brgds
O.