Of course the really nice thing to do would be to compare the new scanned
buildings with the
existing o
nes
then tag all the ones with an overlap where the old was shall we say twice
the size of the new.

It really could make a tremendous differ
ence to data quality especially if HOT ran a few clean up projects in the
worst areas.

Cheerio John