I am, Vasu Dev Singh, a 3rd-year undergraduate majoring in Mathematics and
Computing at IIT Delhi, India, which was ranked first among engineering
colleges in India by QS World University Ranking. I want to do a project with
OpenStreetMap but I don’t know how to start. I have a good command on java.It
will be an honor if you guide me and provide me with study material so that I
can start preparing for GSOC 2019.I don’t know how its works and I am not able
to access your mailing list. I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10