On 23/09/2018 21:55, François Lacombe wrote:
Hi Dave
Thanks for your input

Is Leaflet aware and will fix the issue?

Not from me, as it appears to be more Firefox related

Switching to an older version of a browser isn't neutral and raise security considerations as always.

Usability is the same & 61.0 works OK & is only 2 months old. Personally I wouldn't rely on browser security.

I didn't find anything relative to this problem on Leaflet github

All the best

François