Please, ignore my question about grid color. I solved it myself. The grid works fine on the OSM map with Leaflet. Colors change all right.
Brgds,
O.

On 11/19/2018 6:36 PM, Oleksiy Muzalyev wrote:
Thank you for the information!

I implemented the grid on my OLC (Plus) code Generator & Search web-application: http://ausleuchtung.ch/olc/

It works fine. The grid appears almost immediately.

I read that it is possible to change the color of the grid, and that it is done via col=white or col=red. Could you, please, specify where I can add this option? When I add it after "tms: true," it does not work.

Best regards,
Oleksiy