Whatever we as a community prefer, let’s not add noise to the discussion by
suggesting that it’s somehow hard to do because of UX requirements (as Simon
points out correctly as well). Here’s Scout on an iPhone SE (75% fewer pixels
than most modern smartphones, let alone desktop browsers):
https://www.flickr.com/gp/rhodes/9558sk
<https://www.flickr.com/gp/rhodes/9558sk>.

Martijn