Is this a problem that only a few are concerned with? Can I get a
geographic area where I can run a larger number of changes in a larger
bounding box? I could easily make some one-off changes on a per country
basis if that would help. And would fewer changesets of, say, 100 objects
be a good middle-of-the-road number?