Nuno - On a Facebook Android app I checked [1] they also use the "i" symbol
with a link to our attribution. I agree that they could do better, when the
map is opened up there is space for proper attribution but they only give a
very dim "i" symbol, but it is attributed. On the website, the map is
actually very small.

I am located in the US and this isn't my Facebook App since I no longer
have a FB account.

[1]  https://mycloud.snowandsnow.us/index.php/s/EpH8we2PW5pTbfS

On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 2:45 PM Nuno Caldeira <nunocapelocalde...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> They do not.
>
> Examples: https://twitter.com/iamnunocaldeira/status/1131190612529688577
>
> https://www.facebook.com/recommendations those map previews contains OSM
> data and there's no attribution.
>
> It gets worst if you use their apps (iOS, Android or Windows app)
>
> And as i mentioned this is not about how they attribute, that's a whole
> different thing. It's them not complying with the license. Point me a
> facebook page where they have ODbL database notice as requested on 4.2 c).
>
> --
@osm_washington
www.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch