It's better not to have them than to have them the wrong way, and that is the state of active Croatian community regarding the mapping in the country. Some of us are surveyors and/or GIS "users" and like to uphold to at least some criteria for accuracy and precision. This kind of mapping is generating problems down the line as we got access to countrywide official state administration aerial imagery, and plan to create countrywide efforts to map all the buildings.
Creating new buildings is much more easy than fixing someones mess.

Regards, Hrvoje