Hi Marc,

On 07.08.19 16:53, marc marc wrote:
> where are the results of the previous survey and the resulting actions
> available?

there were two surveys run by the OSMF in the past months. One was the
survey in advance of the board's face to face meeting in Brussels. We
summarized these survey results as part of this blog post:

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2019/06/13/surveying-openstreetmap/

Unfortunately, we cannot share the raw dataset as we failed to ask the
participants for their permission to publish their responses. However,
if you have specific questions about the results, we'll try to answer if
possible!

The most commonly mentioned concerns were discussed immediately at the
boards face-to-face meeting in Brussels, and board members are currently
tasked to work on several of them. There were also some ideas which we
felt were not part of the board's responsibilities, so we decided to
forward these to the appropriate parties.

A second, more recent survey was directed to working groups. This effort
is still ongoing – not all groups have responded so far, and I believe
we haven't evaluated the responses in detail yet.

Yours,
Tobias